Looking for lodging central to great fishing in Northern Wisconsin? The Clam Lake Junction Hotel in Clam Lake, Wisconsin is in the heart of a fisherman’s paradise in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest. Our hotel rooms are conveniently located to the lakes and rivers around Clam Lake, Hayward and Park Falls including Upper Clam Lake, Lower Clam Lake, Day Lake, Lake Namakagon, Teal Lake, Ghost Lake, Lost Land Lake, Mineral Lake, Moose Lake, Chippewa River, Namekagon River and Flambeau River.
In addition to comfortable rooms with spacious parking lot for boat trailers, our convenience store sells fishing licenses, live bait, fishing supplies, snacks, beverages and groceries.
- Peak Fish Feeding Times for Clam Lake
- Upper Clam Lake 1/2 Mile from Junction
- Lower Clam Lake 1 Mile from Junction
- Day Lake 1 Mile from Junction
- Garden Lake Bayfield County 8 Miles from Junction
- Lost Land Lake 12 Miles from Junction
- Teal Lake Sawyer County 10 Miles from Junction
- Lake Namekagon Bayfield County 12 Miles from Junction
- Hayward Lakes Area Outdoor Report