Bike & Ski Trails in the Clam Lake, WI Area
The Clam Lake Junction Hotel in Northern Wisconsin has comfortable hotel rooms near some of Wisconsin’s most popular cross-country ski trails, snowshoeing hikes, mountain bike trail systems and fat bike trails!
Our Clam Lake, Wisconsin lodging makes a great base camp for exploring the different ski and bike trails including the famous American Birkebeiner X-C Ski Trail and nearby Chequamegon National Forest ski trails including the Mukwonago Ski Trails and the Rock Lake Ski Trails.
Looking for some of the best mountain biking and fat biking trails in Wisconsin? Stay and ride at the Clam Lake Junction Hotel and enjoy easy access to nearby CAMBA mountain bike and fat bike trailheads.
X-C Ski Trails
- Mukwonago Ski Trail
- American Birkebeiner Ski Trail
- Namekagon Ski Trail
- Copper Falls State Park Ski Trails
- Rock Lake Cross-Country Ski Trails
- Penokee Mountain Ski Trails
- Morgan Falls St. Peter’s Dome
- North End Ski & Snowshoe Trails
- Rock Lake Snowshoe Trail
- Copper Falls State Park Snowshoe Trails