Clam Lake, Wisconsin Information
Northern Wisconsin Recreation & Trails
Year Round Fun in the Heart of a National Forest
There is always fun to be had in the great outdoors here in Clam Lake, Wisconsin!
The Clam Lake Junction in downtown Clam Lake, Wisconsin is located in the heart of the Chequamegon National Forest in Northwest Wisconsin.
- Snowmobile Trails
- ATV/UTV Trails
- Cross-Country Ski Trails
- Mountain Biking
- Bird Hunting (grouse, woodcock, ducks, geese)
- Deer & Bear Hunting
- Fall Color Tours
- Fishing (musky, bass, walleye, northern pike, pan fish, trout)
- Canoeing (Chippewa River, numerous lakes)
- Hiking (North Country Trail, National Forest Trails)
- Sightseeing (St. Peter’s Dome, Marengo Falls, Copper Falls)
- Elk Viewing
- Golf (Telemark Golf Course, Lakewoods/Forest Ridges)
- Day Trips (Hayward, Cable, Lake Namakagon, Bayfield, Park Falls)
The Clam Lake Junction has gas, ice, fresh groceries (bakery, dairy, meat and produce), apparel and hunting, fishing and camping supplies.
The motel has 6 comfortable motel rooms right on the trails with A/C, wireless internet, fire pits, picnic area, microwave and refrigerator.